UWE Global Student Scholarships for International Students
University of West England
Deadline: 31 Mar 2016 (annual)
Study in: London, UK
Course starts September 2016
The University of the West of England, Bristol offers more than £100,000 worth of scholarships for international students each year. This includes the Global Student Scholarship wherein the recipient will be required to undertake an internship working within the Global Student Support Office. The recipient will also be required to undertake an ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
University of the West of England, UK
Field(s) of study:
Eligible Postgraduate Programmes offered at the University.
The MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD‘s and continuing professional development courses are not eligible for the postgraduate scholarships.
Number of Scholarships:
Full tuition fee
To be eligible for the scholarship:
• Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
• Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
• Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
• Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
• Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
• Provide official transcripts at the time of application
To apply for this scholarship, you must hold an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition) for an eligible Postgraduate Programme at UWE. Once admitted, scholarship applications can be made via a task in the Welcome website by 31 March 2016.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website:http://www1.uwe.ac.uk/students/feesandfunding/fundingandscholarships/internationalstudentfunding/uweinternationalscholarships/postgraduatescholarships.aspx
written by: Innocent